Haiz ~ what the farking thinking in my mind now   =(

feel annoying when the age grow up 灬

and need to think for the future and damn farking pressure 灬

My MAN ❤

We almost 2 year jor lur 灬

actually is he remind me >.<

haha xD not i forgot lah 灬 of course ~

but he will remenber all our thing or our memories :D

he best rite ? ❤

dont see him rude rude likethat 灬

actually he is quite careful man ❤

I feel happy when i together with him ❤

He not a perfect boyfriend but he is da best for me :D

Everyday and everynite will came back home even late 灬

and he will hug me and sleep beside me =)

He make me sometimes love him 灬

and sometimes hate him also 灬

because he always go out yam cha with his `2 nai` named Hong Hong.


until midnite or nextday morning :(

but i know he also got freedom to get his own brother 灬

so nothing lor xD

MY MAN <3

His English not damn good and farking poooor 灬


but when i type in english 灬

Even he dont understand but he also will ask me every words and every senteces =)

He say he want to learn and want to know what i am typing and what i want to expression 灬

haha xD he damnnn good =(

this thrusday until next monday My man will went to penang for outstation working 灬

haiz ~ not willing to him lar =(

he said wait him back and he try to came back early ~

ok lur 灬 i try to find something to do >.<

I planning to bough a gold abacus bracalet for my man when i get bonus =)

For his 23 birthday ❤ 

Planning ~ planning ~ planning ~

is time to sleep =)