Streeful 灬

I need My Man Mr.Thiew ❤

feeeeel stressful with my work 灬
Actually not my wrong also 灬
but give people bla bla bla 灬
say i dint check property 灬 LOL~
How i know will less wor 灬
Your farking customer apply geh 灬 not me ~
i just follow the farking shipment 灬
If u wan to fuck 灬
Please fuck the indonesia do paper geh people 灬
then call our boss dont import indonesia steel plate 灬
Bastard 灬 keep farking at there 灬 just know how to blame people 灬
dammmmnnn farking stupid de lor 灬

TODAY IS HIS FIRST DAY WENT TO PENANG </3
dammn miss him geh lor >.<
AH PENG~!!! take care my man nice nice 灬 
dont make my man hilang jor ah 灬
hahahahahahahahahaha xD

Actually wan follow my man go penang geh >.<
But i have to apply 3 days leave 灬
Haiz ~ if apply sure give people fuck geh lorr 灬
and say " PLEASE PLAN YOUR LEAVE "
haha xD i sure will answer back 灬
" now i planning to take leave lor " xD
Mai make so many things lar 灬
be my man guai guai lui everyday go to work ❤
save my annual leave xD
Walao ~ My P1 modemn bill cost RM219.00 灬
Nehx ~ itu Mr. Thiew Ah Bii keep press the button upgrade 2 GB - RM10
dunno he press how many times jor =.=
actually i aso got press xD 
nvm lah 灬 call him pay ❤


Alone for 5 days </3
I misssss himmm so much =(

Mr.Thiew ❤

Buiiiii ~ ❤