I love You Mr.Thew ❤

 ❤ My Man


 ❤ You & Me


❤ Passed



Weeee ~ ❤ have a happy moment sing k with My Beloved Man <3

And My Bro Jeremy , my lovely sis Jenny

Finally My man open his `gold mouth` to sing 囧

This is the 1st time i use ENGLISH to type my blog 灬

Dont laugh if im WRONG >.<

I still LEARNING now okayz 灬

I happy that i get my increment salary on this month xD
wooohhoooo ~ quite surpise when i get the letter 灬

but i know is my manager Merlyn she approved it 灬

I feel lucky i have a good manager who know my transport problem

and trying to help me solve it 灬

she almost everyday send me back home >.<

Thanks Merlyn o(╯3╰)o

I try to get my driving licence on MAY

The perodua `saleswoman` keep calling me -.-

ah misss 灬 wait me get my licence sin nah...

I love MYVI in white =)

and i trying to get it soooooooooonnn ❤

I wan my man to be my guarantor xD

cos im still underage -.-v

if i bankrup he need to pay for me 灬 weeee~ *EVIL FACE*

Yesterday atferwork My Manager Merlyn send to me Times Square

Because My Man at ts =)

go watch " A Chinese Ghost Movie " with him ❤

Happy uh xD cos he bought me chickenchop My Favorite ❤

Lou Gong ❤ Lou Gong ❤

For Me 灬

He is da bessstt =)




I love You Mr.Thew ❤